Information on how to obtain personal data from the Ministry of Defence including service records and casualty files. This includes details on accessing ones own records, records of someone who is deceased, RAF casualty files, hazardous exposure and Home Guard.

Service Records can take up to several months from the time of application.

At this time there is no way of accessing the information as a third party without the persons consent.

There is also information on how you can go about using the British Forces Post Office to keep in touch. A full pdf guide explains in detail how to go about it.


Rate us and Write a Review

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!